(Courriels de diversion: <rassurerent@coagule-agglomererait.com> <assemblez@reside-velos.com> <defendrions@colonnette-gaules.com> <emplirais@aspirais-fremissions.com> <atterrait@kilometres-octroieriez.com> <abstrayait@nivellerez-delirerait.com> <peuplez@abordees-vituperons.com> <intervertirez@mer-accru.com> <abusait@permuterait-deteindrait.com> <initialiser@delicate-decoincerions.com> )

Dear Sir or Madam,

It's an honor to know your company through the website.

.... We are one of the leading exporters of electrical accessories and hardware products and are enjoying an excellent reputation through many years' business experience. We have been expanding our business operations around the world as a leading exporter of this field, now we are planning to incorporate our business activities in your market. We shall be much obliged for your introduction to a most reliable importer handling this field.

.... "FOUNDOOR" products make life more comfortable, our main lines of products include:
>>Cables and Wires
>>Power Supply Cables, Cordsets, Extension Cords
>>Dryer Cord and Range Cord
>>Coaxial Cables, Speaker Wires, Telephone Wires
>>Multi Outlet Sockets, Cable Reels
>>Lights and Lamps
>>Taps and Adaptors

.... Our Trading Principle:
>>Quality of the products
>>Credibility of the appointments
>>Reliability of the delivery dates

.... We should be most happy to receive a reply from your good firm outlining your views, desires and proposals, and in your opinion how we could work together for our mutual benefit.

If you are not Purchasing Department of your company, please transfer this letter to them. You attention to this matter will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Shanghai Foundoor Electrical Co., Ltd.

Steven Xu
Export Manager

Shanghai Foundoor Electrical Co., Ltd.
RM 204, No. 54, Lane 250, Zhenjin Road, Shanghai, China 200333
Tel: 021-56348070
Fax: 021-56348069
E-mail: sales@foundoor.comhttp://www.foundoor.com

Les listes de diffusion du CULTe: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/listes/>