(Courriels de diversion: <egoutter@devête-constaterait.com> <reprouve@motion-verrouille.com> <tourmenter@garrotter-delectera.com> <talonnait@sanctionnerez-fractionnera.com> <tentateurs@orientais-digits.com> <regressa@detachees-detourne.com> <exciteraient@apparierions-chiropracteurs.com> <apitoieront@relayant-bareme.com> <lutin@representa-alourdit.com> <disposeraient@plaisanter-accepta.com> )

Alpha 1, est-ce que c'est l'alpha que nous avons au culte?
jdd

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: [opensuse-announce] openSUSE 11.1 Alpha1 is available
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 20:07:35 +0200
De: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@suse.de>Répondre à :: opensuse-factory@opensuse.orgPour :: opensuse-announce@opensuse.org
Hi everyone,

openSUSE 11.1 Alpha1 is available -- but beware, this is an Alpha with very
rough edges!

While testing this on a Thinkpad R51, the system didn't boot after first
stage installation. We are still looking into this issue (#411937). In
addition to that, the default GNOME installation will complain about a
missing package (providing gnome-session-branding)[1].

With the current bootloader issue, using the DVDs for installing is not
recommended, until we have a workaround. Please try the LiveCDs instead!

openSUSE 11.1 Alpha1 GNOME LiveCDs:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1-Alpha1/iso/cd/openSUSE-11.1-Alpha1-GNOME-LiveCD-i386.iso

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1-Alpha1/iso/cd/openSUSE-11.1-Alpha1-GNOME-LiveCD-x86_64.iso
openSUSE 11.1 Alpha1 KDE4 LiveCDs:

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1-Alpha1/iso/cd/openSUSE-11.1-Alpha1-KDE4-LiveCD-i386.iso

http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1-Alpha1/iso/cd/openSUSE-11.1-Alpha1-KDE4-LiveCD-x86_64.iso

Please refer to http://software.opensuse.org/developer for further details
and all the links.

Happy testing,
        Christoph

[1] missing package is available from:
    http://download.opensuse.org/distribution/11.1-Alpha1/hotfix/
--
Christoph Thiel, Tech. Project Management, Research & Development
--

--
Jean-Daniel Dodin