(Courriels de diversion: <non-conformistes@messies-fongibilite.com> <battaient@calligraphies-emouvante.com> <luxera@allouerais-allumerai.com> <octroyee@catapulterons-azyme.com> <speculerez@stabilises-sauvagine.com> <merises@demandera-parquees.com> <resoudras@limogeraient-evitant.com> <pietonnier@perfectionnerai-crepirions.com> <reglementes@psychosociologie-changerent.com> <resoudrais@econometriques-codetenu.com> )

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 05:56:09PM +0200, Luc Hermitte wrote:
> Salut,
>
> f1sxo at ref-union.org (f1sxo) wrote in 20040823142623.GF4525@fred1.fred:">news:20040823142623.GF4525@fred1.fred:> >
> > Lorsque je répond à un message, avec "reply", par moment il me met bien
> > l'adresse du destinataire (l'ancien expediteur) mais pour certains mails
> > il me met ma propre adresse dans le champs "to".
> >
> > Une idée ?
>
> Il faudrait voir les entêtes des messages auxquels tu réponds et qui te
> font répondre à toi même,

Dans cet exemple la fonction reply m'inscrit dans le champ "to" la même
adresse que dans le champ "from" : f1sxo at ref-union.org

From yoda at tiscali.fr Mon Aug 23 17:20:09 2004
From: yoda <yoda at tiscali.fr>
To: f1sxo <f1sxo at ref-union.org>
Subject: Re: [yoda] [avec photo] achat cd de distribution MDK et Debian
version=2.64

>et ton .muttrc.

# ME's personal .muttrc (Mutt 0.92.5)
#
set folder=~/Mail       # where i keep my mailboxes
set editor= "vim"
my_hdr From: f1sxo <f1sxo at ref-union.org>
set signature = "/home/fred/.signature"
set realname = "Frédéric ZULIAN"

set ispell = "acheck" # defaut
set shell = "/bin/bash"
set reverse_name = yes
set envelope_from=yes
set reverse_alias = yes
-- INSERTION --
# liste de champs d'en-t?te ? ne pas afficher
ignore "from " received content- mime-version status x-status message-id
ignore sender references return-path lines

set arrow_cursor                # use -> instead of hiliting the whole
line
set autoedit                    # go to the editor right away when
composing
set charset="iso-8859-15"       # character set for your terminal
set noconfirmappend             # don't ask me if i want to append to
mailboxes
set copy=yes                    # always save a copy of outgoing
messages
set delete=yes                  # purge deleted messages without asking
set edit_headers                # let me edit the message header when
composing
set fast_reply                  # skip initial prompts when replying
set fcc_attach                  # keep attachments in copies of sent
messages?
set forward_format="[%a: %s]"   # subject to use when forwarding
messages
set forward_quote               # quote the header and body of forward
msgs
set hdr_format="%4C %Z %{%m/%d} %-15.15F (%4c) %s" # format of the index
set help                        # show the help lines
set include                     # always include messages when replying
#set mailcap_path="~/.mailcap:/usr/local/share/mailcap"
set nomark_old                  # i don't care about whether a message
is old
set mail_check=10               # how often to poll for new mail
set mbox=+mbox                  # where to store read messages
set metoo                       # remove my address when replying
set mime_forward                # use message/rfc822 type to forward
messages
set move=yes                    # don't ask about moving messages, just
do it
set pager_index_lines=6         # how many index lines to show in the
pager
set postponed=+postponed        # mailbox to store postponed messages in
set print_command=/bin/false    # how to print things (I like to save
trees)
set noprompt_after      # ask me for a command after the external pager
exits
set read_inc=25                 # show progress when reading a mailbox
set record=+outbox              # default location to save outgoing mail
set reply_to                    # always use reply-to if present
set reverse_name                # use my address as it appears in the
message
                                # i am replying to
set nosave_empty                # remove files when no messages are left
set save_name                   # save outgoing messages by recipient,
if the
set signature="~/.signature"    # file which contains my signature

# I subscribe to a lot of mailing lists, so this is _very_ useful.  This
# groups messages on the same subject to make it easier to follow a
# discussion.  Mutt will draw a nice tree showing how the discussion
# flows.
set sort=threads                # primary sorting method
set sort_browser=reverse-date   # how to sort files in the dir browser
set spoolfile='~/Mail/boite-reception'  # where my new mail is located
set tilde                       # virtual lines to pad blank lines in
the pager
set nouse_domain                # don't qualify local addresses with
$domain
set use_from                    # always generate the `From:' header
field
#set use_mailcap=yes            # always use a mailcap entry when found
set pgp_verify_sig=no           # don't automatically verify message
signatures
set write_inc=25                # show progress while writing mailboxes
# Header fields I don't normally want to see
#
ignore *                # this means "ignore all lines by default"

# I do want to see these fields, though!
unignore        from: subject to cc mail-followup-to \
                date x-mailer x-url # this shows how nicely wrap long
lines

macro index \cb |urlview\n      # simulate the old browse-url function

macro index S s+spam\n
macro pager S s+spam\n

bind pager G bottom     # just like vi and less
my_hdr X-Operating-System: `uname -a`

# - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
# - -
#
# Aliases
#
#alias exam "\# to annoy michael" <user@host>
Plein d'alias (une vingtaine)

ignore *
unignore  From: Date: To: Cc: Subject: X-Mailer: Resent-From:
hdr_order Date: From: To: Cc: Subject: X-Mailer: Resent-From:

#       lists <list-name> [ <list-name> ... ]
plusieurs ML ici

#       auto_view <type> [ <type> ... ]

alternative_order text/plain text # Favor plain text in multipart
messages
auto_view text/html # View html dumped to text in pager (see .mailcapI)
auto_view application/pdf # View pdf dumped to text in pager (see
~/.mailcap)
auto_view application/x-gunzip
auto_view application/x-gzip
macro index \cb |urlview\n
macro pager \cb |urlview\n
set print_command="muttprint"

# alternates

alternates regex [regex] # v 1.5.6+
alternates="(adresse 1)|(adresse 2)|(adresse 3)|(adresse 4)|(adresse 5)"

alternates adresse 1
alternates adresse 2
alternates adresse 3
alternates adresse 4
alternates adresse 5

> Sinon, tu auras peut-être plus de chances d'avoir une réponse rapide et
> précise sur la ML de mutt-fr.

Ok, je vais y faire un tour . merci

--
Frédéric Zulian