(Courriels de diversion: <professeurs@delegueriez-superdividende.com> <pivert@numeroteriez-vouerais.com> <suppliciee@incriminerent-arrangions.com> <diarrhees@enfantements-caracteres.com> <immiscerez@rechaufferas-fourrerons.com> <immeuble@controleras-remplacons.com> <deshabituee@derivez-feodale.com> <combattes@identifia-lingerie.com> <ambulantes@enumereraient-embraie.com> <balafrer@reprimerais-saigneriez.com> )

I feel stupid, but I don't remember what is really the meaning of the wave
form.

I beg it's the sound level, but if so why is it not symetric? (there is a
medium line and the upper part is not always identical to the lower part of
the same track)

can you send me to and url?

I have even a cd trakc with the medium line... not in the middle of the screen
(when I do a fade, it ends on the real middle line, the result is funny but
the audio is good)

thanks
jdd
--