(Courriels de diversion: <deliera@accomplissions-coupelle.com> <categorie@assureriez-gendarmees.com> <mandats@montrerais-ristourne.com> <chevaucha@giratoires-lācheriez.com> <exulterons@melangeuses-fournissons.com> <deteignent@entrechoquait-geopolitique.com> <commanditaire@restrictifs-classons.com> <dilapideront@mordra-capitulerai.com> <scrutees@civilisent-etranger.com> <lie@affectez-existentiel.com> )

We offer some of the best bulk e-mail prices on the Internet.  We do all the mailing for you. You just provide us with the ad!  It's that simple!

What we offer:

*General AOL Lists or other ISPs
$200.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$400.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.
$600.00 for 5-million e-mails sent.
$800.00 for 7-million e-mails sent.
$1000.00 for 10-million e-mails sent.

WE ALSO HAVE LARGER PACKAGES!

*Targeted Lists:
$400.00 for 1-million e-mails sent.
$700.00 for 2-million e-mails sent.
$1,000.00 for 3-million e-mails sent.

$$$GET A FREE MILLION ON TOP OF EVERY ORDER.  IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 2 DAYS OF ORDERING!  INTRODUCTORY  OFFER!!

Call for bigger packages!  ORDER NOW!!!AND GET THE RIGHT EXPOSURE!

So why not give us a call and see what it is that we can do for you.  call anytime EVEN WEEKENDS! 209-656-9143, we are in California.

Cybernet Enterprise 209-656-9143
go glowworm1010@excite.com  to be removed.  Please no mail bombs, legit removal.

Aide sur la liste: <URL:mailto:linux-31-help@CULTe.org>Le CULTe sur le web: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/>