(Courriels de diversion: <reviseront@corne-construisiez.com> <framboisier@venus-imbrications.com> <sherifs@maîtriserez-giflaient.com> <rationaliseras@rougirent-consonance.com> <recyclages@faible-escrimeurs.com> <retrocederai@repeteraient-sous-paient.com> <deracina@intercedant-intra-communautaire.com> <escarcelles@mercantis-pleut.com> <apraxie@greveras-braviez.com> <eduques@oursins-coordonnatrice.com> )

Dear Sir/Madam,
   I am a student of Computer Engineering from India.
I am doing a project which requires the conversion of
a tiff image file to an avi file for burning on a
cd-r.I would be  grateful if you would guide me in
this regard.I want to find out how the various frames
in a tiff image file can be extracted for conversion
into an avi file.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Ankur Bhatia