(Courriels de diversion: <venus@imbrications-sherifs.com> <ma๎triserez@giflaient-rationaliseras.com> <rougirent@consonance-recyclages.com> <faible@escrimeurs-retrocederai.com> <repeteraient@sous-paient-deracina.com> <intercedant@intra-communautaire-escarcelles.com> <mercantis@pleut-apraxie.com> <greveras@braviez-eduques.com> <oursins@coordonnatrice-degazer.com> <directes@calculerions-antidater.com> )

For Advanced and Novice Webbies.

That's right!

 Sign up with any of our hosting plans and your domain name is 100% FREE!

All accounts include The Ultimate Control Panel with Site Creation Wizard!

Create a great looking professional web site right on the web...
                           NO SOFTWARE NECESSARY!
Our entry-level web hosting account does not require any technical expertise
to set up and maintain. You build and publish your web site by going through
a template-driven, user-friendly web interface. It also includes many other
features including  the most up to date User Control Panel System available
today!
E-mail address: Mercedes428@excite.com       CALL NOW... 407-622-7763

                         WEB BASED CONTROL PANEL
Our web based control panel comes standard with every account. It gives you
the capability to manage all aspects of your account in order to make the
best use of your feature options. Within your browser, you can upload and
download your web files; add or remove email accounts; view web site
statistics; password protect your web directories, install and uninstall
different programs. With this extraordinary tool you do not only gain
control, but also the flexibility to make changes within your time frame and
according to your particular needs.

             RESELLER HEAVEN!   Hosting Manager Super Control Panel

 Our Reseller accounts come with complete backend GUI browser based
management. Completely customizable and branded for your company. We remain
anonymous and support all of your clients.

       CALL NOW... 407-622-7763

                        TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
24 hours a day our Technical Support Team is available to answer questions
and handle any problems that may occur. Our (live) Customer Service staff is
experienced and quick to respond to your needs as a potential or current
customer. Toll FREE!

                 CALL NOW... 407-622-7763

Features
    • Toll Free Tech Support
    • Available to resellers
    • No minimum contract
    • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
    • Technical Support
    • Daily tape backups
    • Graphical statistics
    • Remote web and e-mail administration with our
      advanced control panel

  Our Hardware
    • High-performance
      multi-processor UNIX servers
    • Our own ATM nationwide
      network with peering on MAE-East, MAE-West,  and Chicago
    • 24 / 7 Network monitoring and Tech Support

And more features!

Our Economy Account at just 17.95 features the following and more!

 1. Your own domain name   (www.?.com)
 2. 9 website templates! Use them or recycle them!
     Use your FREE Site Creation Wizard! (Site Creation Panel)
 3. 100 megs of quality web space ON the backbone of the net.
 4. FULL FTP access everyday all day all night. (ftp panel)
 5. Up to 100 POP E-mail boxes (with e-mail managers panel)
 6. Unlimited e-mail addresses
 7. TOLL FREE! 1-800 Tech line
 8. Mailing List Manager Panel
 9. Support Forum access. All the tools you need from HTML to Perl
10. Guaranteed 99.9% uptime or your money back!
11. Your own website File Transfer system for your clients.
12.     * FREE SETUP!                   * NO HIDDEN COSTS!
13.     * FREE TRANSFERS!               * FREE REGISTRATION!
14. Instant Account Activation (Live in 10 minutes or less)
15. FREE extensions for Microsoft FrontPage!
16. FREE Secure Server with NO monthly fees!
17. FREE Guest Book
18. FREE Message Board
19. FREE Order Form (ready to take credit cards!)
20.   !!!!  SAME DAY SETUP  &  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE !!!
21. One button Shopping cart  E-commerce activation..
22. Free site traffic reporting managers panel.
23. Discount on Internic fees.
24. The most up to date User Control Panel System available today!

CALL NOW! ====>407-622-7763

Hope to hear from you soon!

for removal:
Sender Cybernet Enterprise