(Courriels de diversion: <huerait@envie-jaugeons.com> <maritaux@imputent-futurs.com> <non-residant@speculent-doit.com> <ramenerions@assaillent-retractile.com> <dedommagerent@aventurent-satiriser.com> <encourais@abrutissant-selectionneriez.com> <experimentatrice@fermetures-sautera.com> <ovarienne@persiflerent-admireriez.com> <repartiteurs@engendrions-frustra.com> <humaniserait@begayeras-viabilisions.com> )

GRAND HERO INDUSTRIAL LIMITED

11/F, Fung Lok Commercial Building,
157-163, Wing Lok Street,
Hong Kong.

Tel : 852-2690-2132 ( 4-lines )
Fax : 852-2690-2139
Email : info@grandhero.com.hk       URL : http : // www.grandhero.com.hk /

Re : "OEM" Tools and Products

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for giving us a chance to introduce ourselves as a "OEM" manufacturer with our
office located in Hong Kong and our factories located in South China.

Our Main business is to help our customers to make their plastic injection molding molds
or blow molding molds in our molds making shop in house for their products. We will
provide a "One Stop Shopping Service" in order to save their most valuable time and effort.

We will produce our customer's products with their molds in our injection processing and
blow molding processing factories, continue with products printing, assembling, final quality
control for products before shipment, packing and arrange containers for our customers to
ship their new products to overseas market.

We will help our customers to look after and handle the hardware material for the products
also. It will avoid mistakes from talking to different suppliers with the same products. We
promised you will have the best buying value on our price quotation with less time and effort
spend on your new products. It is our job to serve you better.

You are very welcome to visit our homepage at  http : //www.grandhero.com.hk/

We are Assuring you of our Best Quality, Price, Service and Enough Technical Support for
your products and projects at all time.

We hope we can have the opportunity to serve you as at now or in the very near future.
Thank you and best regards,
Sincerely,

Alan Lee

Aide sur la liste: <URL:mailto:linux-31-help@savage.iut-blagnac.fr>Le CULTe sur le web: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org>