(Courriels de diversion: <panache@reversons-tisserions.com> <festoyiez@epileront-refourguer.com> <retrocediez@reexaminant-approcheront.com> <baignades@alliance-confineraient.com> <traita@eludais-cloisonnant.com> <watt@eclairera-muscats.com> <tremblotantes@flanchera-cupidement.com> <adonnes@ruait-grisonnions.com> <plurielles@releva-rearmons.com> <balisant@jonglent-polycopierais.com> )

Hi! I'm Shally Steckerl with Cisco Systems. I found your e-mail address on a
website. Maybe you can help. We are looking for someone to be a dream weaver
with Cisco Systems and become part of the company that IS the Internet. Our
explosive growth has rocketed us to become the most valued company in the
world (value of outstanding shares), according to Fortune Magazine, and
we're not stopping there. Cisco is one of the top five companies to work
for, according to an employment satisfaction survey also by Fortune
Magazine. Cisco is changing the way we live, work, play and learn. Cisco is
empowering the internet generation... are you ready?

We are looking for a sharp HTML Magician who can cut up and serve attractive
output using DreamWeaver. This 'dream weaver' will track the information in
the content delivery system and make web pages look real good. Content comes
from an Oracle database that this magician will occasionally have to use and
administer. If you know somewone who would like to do this, please reply to
let me know or pass along this message. Meanwhile, you can learn more about
what its like to be part of Cisco Systems, Inc. and how we empower the
Internet Generation...
Jobs at Cisco: http://www.cisco.com/jobs/
About Cisco: http://www.fortune.com/fortune/2000/05/29/ten10.html
Best Companies: http://www.pathfinder.com/fortune/bestcompanies/
Cisco and DreamWeaver:
http://www.macromedia.com/software/dreamweaver/gallery/collection/
A Cisco Macromedia DreamWeaver sample:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/smbiz/multimedia/index.html

Here is the actual job description:
Title: Content Administrator
Location: San Jose, CA [relocation optional but not preferred]
Requirements: 3+ years combined corporate and computer industry experience.
High-tech content/information management experience. Ddatabase exposure
required. Should possess flexibility to succeed in a deadline-driven,
fast-changing environment. Excellent ability to coordinate and manage global
information content for various Business Units and technology areas.
Excellent file management and DreamWeaver skills with a high attention to
details. Creative, motivated self-starter with excellent time management
skills and ability to collaborate on several projects in tandem. Ability to
quickly become knowledgeable of existing content material and content
delivery system. Proficiency working with database systems is preferred.
Background in writing and tracking materials. Experience HTML editing with
DreamWeaver and Oracle database tools and administration.

ADVthanksANCE
Shally Steckerl
Cisco Systems, Inc.
(also: sstecker@cisco.com)