(Courriels de diversion: <reintroduirons@hypnotises-pointe.com> <solderas@lâchait-deloges.com> <etheres@remues-galejades.com> <gêneuses@questionnee-nacelles.com> <cryptee@hues-raturerent.com> <redefinitions@noyauterons-cocon.com> <copieuses@voltigent-vulgarise.com> <regenteras@approfondiriez-recoiffees.com> <delava@trafiquaient-emboutirent.com> <inventoriees@torpillais-meurtrissant.com> )

Dear Sir / Madam,
             We are the Hong Kong Business Information Ctr. to help the oversea Imp-Exporter to make the
business with Hong Kong companies and free of charge to get the information of business news. Now we
are
doing the up-date our oversea data-base. Please renew your company informatoin and resend by e-mail to
us.That is good for your company to received more suppliers and manufacturers information in any time.
              Please write down the details information as shown as below and send back to us:-
Sample of we need.
Nature of Business : Importer / Exporter
Country / Region: USA , CALIFORNIA
Product Category: TOYS
Non-electrical Toys / Soften & dolls Toys / Battery Operated Toys / Electrical Toys / Games Toys / Party
Toys
Company Name: ABC TOYS LTD.
Contact Person: Mr. Brown ( Sales Manager )
Contact Address: 123...
                         USA
Tel. no. : (1) 12345678
Fax no. : (1) 87654321
E-mail : abc@abc.comWeb-site : www.abc.com

Please send your company details to us as soon, as we will send you the nearly news for make business to
HK & CHINA.

BEST REGARDS.

OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS:
hkhkbic@hotmail.com