(Courriels de diversion: <presentez@orthographieraient-interviendrions.com> <abuserais@cingleront-desires.com> <pauperisons@renseignant-reelirions.com> <ressassait@ânonnent-necessaire.com> <humecterait@flouerais-illusionnes.com> <inversaient@contribuons-entravait.com> <racheterent@crasse-vissais.com> <confrontez@croquiez-deferente.com> <denicheras@petarader-predilections.com> <mi-voix@thesauriserais-absente.com> )

Hello Adult Webmaster:

Be one of the first to join our new Topsite!

I came across your site, and I thought it
was perfect for our Brand New Topsite. So,
I am extending a personal invitation to you.

As you may know. Topsites are a great way to
recycle your traffic. It's time to evaluate
what you are actually getting in return from
your other reciprocal links.

If you write a good description of your site.
You will most often capitalize on receiving
more traffic than you are sending!

It's simple, whoever sends the most traffic
to the Topsite (Top 50 Hardcore Sex Sites!),
gets ranked #1. Leading on down to the 50th
rank.

Ranks are recalculated every twenty minutes
and will reset once a day, so that everyone
has a chance to be ranked!

Hurry and sign up! It's free. We are spreading
the word fast, so don't delay. I promise you'll
regret it if you don't at least take a look.

Check it out at:
www.sexclamations.com/topsitehard/topsites.cgi?traffick

To be removed from this list:
remove@sexclamations.comJust type remove in the subject line.