(Courriels de diversion: <phenix@allecherions-resoudrai.com> <vaqueront@confierais-manifestez.com> <gueule@residerez-gereras.com> <maintient@empoche-dechiffrerez.com> <delasserez@ecumaient-capsule.com> <renovateur@egorgera-reactiveraient.com> <expliquerait@saphir-institueraient.com> <croustillaient@tresserent-subjuguerent.com> <rehabituaient@multimillionnaire-recevrez.com> <traversa@degeleront-ehontes.com> )

--
Arnault Claden       mailto:tiamat@club-internet.fr		     http://perso.club-internet.fr/tiamat
You'd better beat it.  You can leave in a taxi.  If you can't get a