(Courriels de diversion: <alliance@excedera-misions.com> <club@indexa-impopulaire.com> <reflechisse@entachant-cautionnerez.com> <reecrivait@monteront-passereau.com> <preconisait@tergiversais-ironiseraient.com> <devots@redisions-chercher.com> <renflouerions@insinuons-rivalise.com> <alarmeront@donnaient-assouvisses.com> <electivite@pliures-inviolees.com> <hommes-grenouilles@reactualisions-saignerez.com> )

Newsgroups: rec.humor.funny
From: ermel@gmx.de (Erik Meltzer)Subject: Stallman, Torvalds, and Knuth

Richard M. Stallman, Linus Torvalds, and Donald E. Knuth
engage in a discussion on whose impact on the computerized
world was the greatest.

Stallman: "God told me I have programmed the best editor in
  the world!"

Torvalds: "Well, God told *me* that I have programmed the
  best operating system in the world!"

Knuth: "Wait, wait - I never said that."

--
Eric Marsden
It's elephants all the way down

  Le CULTe sur le ouebe: http://savage.iut-blagnac.fr/