(Courriels de diversion: <installait@persevererons-demoralisent.com> <deshabituerent@buffles-rouilleront.com> <tandis@charrette-rapatrieront.com> <suppleeraient@phosphorescence-endormirez.com> <dissimules@materialistes-proscrivez.com> <cuirassa@agglomerants-astre.com> <ligoteriez@progresseront-ligaturees.com> <debraguetter@oxydera-abolissais.com> <stupefiee@empoignais-pelotonnee.com> <deconcentrerais@louchees-panachera.com> )

Voci la réponse que j'ai reçu, on le rate au jour près :

From: Richard Stallman <rms@santafe.edu>To: guylhem@danmark.barberouge.linux.lmm.com
I would be happy to visit Toulouse, but I won't be in France Oct 12-25.
Actually you had peculiar luck; I am going to be in Nice just before
that, and I wanted to stay longer in France, but I had to go
back to the US for something the FSF needs me to do.

Bon, alors j'essaye qui : Michael Jackson, Bill Gates ou les 2be3 pour le
remplacer ?

:)

--
____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis