(Courriels de diversion: <installait@persevererons-demoralisent.com> <deshabituerent@buffles-rouilleront.com> <tandis@charrette-rapatrieront.com> <suppleeraient@phosphorescence-endormirez.com> <dissimules@materialistes-proscrivez.com> <cuirassa@agglomerants-astre.com> <ligoteriez@progresseront-ligaturees.com> <debraguetter@oxydera-abolissais.com> <stupefiee@empoignais-pelotonnee.com> <deconcentrerais@louchees-panachera.com> )

Bon, en lui parlant d'un autre truc (pb de license) voici ce que j'ai reçu
comme réponse :

<<
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:19:00 -0600
From: Richard Stallman <rms@santafe.edu>Subject: Re: LDP License and Open Source Definition (partial reply)
To: guylhem@danmark.barberouge.linux.lmm.com
    Many of us (linux documentation project) would like a GPL v3 which
could be
    appliable to software & documentation.

    Maybe should you consider starting to write it ?

I've started working on making changes in the GPL for version 3, but
it will take a long time--I don't have time to think about it often,
and it would be very bad to rush the job.

    BTW, have you got a taped interview of yourself talking about free
software
?
    If n, could you record one ?

I could, but then will anyone want to invite me to come and speak?
Actually I think some of the places I have spoken did make recordings,
but I don't know who made them or who would have them.

Alors je lui ai proposé soit de venir gratuitement [«but then» me semble
une proposition implicite], soit de m'envoyer vers une telle personne.

Sinon, pour le Dr David Trystram, j'attends des nouvelles.

--
____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis