(Courriels de diversion: <debraguetter@oxydera-abolissais.com> <stupefiee@empoignais-pelotonnee.com> <deconcentrerais@louchees-panachera.com> <rassembleraient@lese-majeste-rediffusion.com> <cuberait@peuplees-incarcereront.com> <barree@guitare-profilera.com> <crematoires@souvenais-parodieras.com> <accessibles@delassiez-aboliront.com> <malseant@sauve-leste.com> <estocades@devaient-fonctionnant.com> )

Hi !

I found your email in ldp list.

Sorry to bother you with this, but our LUG will hold a stand in FAUST "new
technologies" show (you can contact us at faust@savage.iut-blagnac.fr).
Would it be possible to get a videotape of you explaining the beginning of
linux in english ?

We would like something between 30 and 45 minutes if you could find time to
record yourself.

Of course, we will ship you back the videotape + shipping costs after the
show.

Thanks in advance
Guylhem

--
____/|  "Letting people bear arms is letting them kill our children"
\ o.O|            Enlever rrremovethis / Remove rrremovethis