From: Guilhem de WAILLY <gdw@linux-kheops.com>Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.announce
Subject: COMMERCIAL/LOCAL: Professional Linux assistance in France

Hello,

We are glad to announce the creation of the "netWave" company, located
in Cagnes-sur-Mer (near Sophia Antipolis), France.

Our goal is to provide a  professional assistance to private companies
and government  organizations  and  administrations... We  are partner
with RedHat and Applix in France.

We work on  all Linux supported  platforms such as Intel,  Alpha, Sun,
PowerMac, G3 stations.

Our services include:

- - basic configuration and installation,  Applix Office suite,  network
  security,

- - pre-installed configurations, firewalls, mail servers, file servers,
  WEB Servers

- - phone support, on site support,

- - Linux training: basic, ApplixWare, network, security,

- - remote administration of Linux systems,

- - specific developments in Scheme, Lisp, C(++), Java,  Perl,
  Shell, HTML, GCI, Linux device drivers.

- - Pre-installed and pre-tested    Alpha  or  Intel  Linux   compatible
  workstations and servers.

We set up   an  engineer staff which allows    netWave to take   place
everywhere in France.

Our partners are:
- - RedHat Software (USA)
- - Les Logiciels du Soleil, exclusive editor of the French RedHat
  (France)
- - Kheops, Linux distributor (France)
- - Getek, high quality workstation integrator (France)

Our WEB address is: http://www.linux-kheops.com/netwave
Our e-mail is     : mailto:netwave@linux-kheops.com

The netWave staff.

- --
netWave                      | Tel  : (33) 04 93 44 18 06
Guilhem de Wailly            | Mobil: (33) 06 82 18 39 63
46 av de la Colles           | Fax  : (33) 04 93 14 36 75
06800 - Cagnes/Mer - FRANCE  | mailto:gdw@linux-kheops.com http://www.linux.kheops.com/netwave