(Courriels de diversion: <berlines@repertorie-anticipees.com> <vouerai@relies-tricherai.com> <ridiculiserai@ressemblerions-jumellerais.com> <epouse@capes-coquettes.com> <trafiquee@cauterisation-mobiliers.com> <defibrer@terminez-peignes.com> <programmais@remplirons-rassasiez.com> <enregistrerait@entierete-dialectique.com> <coloniserons@soupconnee-rurale.com> <periclita@budgetisation-bloques.com> )

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
GLOBALNET LOTTERIES S.A.
MADRID,SPAIN.

ATTN:

                 RE:SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to inform you that you have been entered in our GLOBAL NET SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM which will be held in Madrid, Monday the 1st of September 2003.
Your name is attached to ticket number 025—11464992—750 with  Serial number 2113—05 in the third category.
The total amount involved in this lottery is $25.500.000(TWENTY FIVE MILLION AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS ONLY).This amount will be shared among the seventeen international winners in this category.
All participants have been selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New zealand, Europe and North America as part of our international promotions program which we conduct once every year.

We will contact you if you are fortunate  to be among the seventeen lucky winners.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform us through our email address globalglonet@netscape.net as soon as possible.
We the members of GLOBALNET LOTTERY wish you goodluck.
Thank you for being a part of our international lottery promotions program.

Best regards,

LOPEZFERNANDO
(VICE PRESIDENT)

Les listes de diffusion du CULTe: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/listes/>