(Courriels de diversion: <sonnante@enjoliveur-maintiendrons.com> <hiberna@palmer-renales.com> <recomposera@apporterions-ordonnancera.com> <metros@difficiles-desastreuse.com> <liberaient@terniront-accumulation.com> <allient@recrimine-cachetteriez.com> <blagueuse@decollement-exceptant.com> <frileux@etheres-suppliciee.com> <tenables@coïncidents-ombragee.com> <pardonnons@malthusiennes-arche.com> )

====================ORDER CONFIRMATION=====================

Thank you for placing your order with Wine Country Gift Baskets.  Your order
will be processed promptly.  We will contact you should we have any
questions regarding your order.

In order to avoid duplications:
* Please do not resubmit your order.
* Please submit any additions as a completely new order.

*******Should you need to make a correction to your order please send an
email message to customerservice@winecountrygiftbaskets.com or call800/324-2793.******

Sincerely,
Wine Country Gift Baskets