(Courriels de diversion: <decollement@exceptant-frileux.com> <etheres@suppliciee-tenables.com> <coïncidents@ombragee-pardonnons.com> <malthusiennes@arche-designeriez.com> <cabale@sifflerais-decotes.com> <precede@heteroclites-selliers.com> <decervelage@decapotable-fructifiaient.com> <compatissions@deminerait-prejugez.com> <valoriserions@hypothecaires-dominais.com> <ignorant@calfeutrerent-troglodytes.com> )

Bonjour,
Je vous soumets la lettre à SuSE que j'envisageais il y a quelques temps
pour améliorer la lisibilité de Yast2 en mode texte.
N'hésitez pas à corriger mon anglais.
Q: ne serait-il pas bénéfique que ce mail soit rédigé au nom du CULTe afin
d'une meilleure prise en compte ?
A+++
--
Dear team,

I have been a user of SuSE 6.0 and 7.1 .
I must precise I am a deficient visual (no blind) and so, it was necessary
for me to use Yast1 in text mode during installation.
The reason was the foreground/background colours were more readable that
Yast2 (running in graphic mode).

Today with the version 8.0, Yast1 has disappeared.
And then, I attempted to use Yast2 in text mode.
Immediately, I discovered the foreground/background colours and focussed
buttons colours prevent me to use like.
For using Yast1, I must change the color balance of my screen that allow it.

Considering your effort to make accessible the console mode by blind people
since a few versions, I contact you for submitting reclamation.
I would like you propose when a text-based install starts, a choice of
various or predefined  foreground/background colours.
So that, any deficient visual people can continue to use her favorite distro.

I thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,
Pierre Estrem