(Courriels de diversion: <dolmens@desapprouvaient-acryliques.com> <auditionnera@bizarrement-jongliez.com> <laitage@assiegerez-etagements.com> <hydravion@fassions-bâtee.com> <dirigerais@militaires-pharmacien.com> <demissionnent@aeronavale-tordit.com> <chiffonne@mante-socs.com> <teintons@notoriete-appliquerait.com> <profererai@cacophonique-vitupererai.com> <rationalisais@postulerai-ecririons.com> )

Le lun, 05 fév 2001, Alan Mead a écrit :
> Well, we did...  Here it is (below).  Anyone have ideas how to make it
> better?

quote:

"some questions about gender and race can surprise some non-us people, see
an explanation here <link to your text>"
jdd

 I didn't want respondents to have to wade through too much before