-----Message transféré-----
From: Jan Buchal <buchal@brailcom.org>To: Phil's Free <philsfree@free.fr>Subject: OAM
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:10:32 +0100

Good day Mr. Buch,

I prepare a new project OAM (Open Accessibility Meeting), which should
be granted by EU Marie Curie program.

The main idea is:

To prepare four workshops for researchers and developers from Free
Software or Open Source community and to offer them chance of exchanging new
knowledges.

Two workshops should be prepared in Prague and two workshops in other
countries during four years. One in France?, and one in Germany.

Themes of this workshops are:

- Open standards

- Open solutions in software

- Open solutions in hardware

- Open Accessibility

I would like to ask you: do you want to join this project?

Of course, this informations are only general. More I will send on Monday and
during next days.

Best regards