(Courriels de diversion: <cachetteriez@blagueuse-decollement.com> <exceptant@frileux-etheres.com> <suppliciee@tenables-coïncidents.com> <ombragee@pardonnons-malthusiennes.com> <arche@designeriez-cabale.com> <sifflerais@decotes-precede.com> <heteroclites@selliers-decervelage.com> <decapotable@fructifiaient-compatissions.com> <deminerait@prejugez-valoriserions.com> <hypothecaires@dominais-ignorant.com> )

Une version corrigee (revue en 30s par une angliciste):

I have been a user of SuSE 6.0 and 7.1 .

As I am visually impaired (but not blind) I had to use Yast1 in text
mode during installation because the foreground/background colours were
more readable than Yast2 (running in graphic mode)

Suse 8.0 does not include Yast1 anymore. When I tried to use Yast2 in
text mode I found that the color scheme (both the foreground/background
colours and the focus button colour) prevents me to use it. I have to
change the color balance of my screen.

> Considering your effort to make accessible the console mode by blind people
> since a few versions, I contact you for submitting reclamation.
> I would like you propose when a text-based install starts, a choice of
> various or predefined  foreground/background colours.
> So that, any deficient visual people can continue to use her favorite distro.

Considering the efforts you have put into the last few versions of Suse
to make the console mode usable by vision impaired people, I suggest
that Yast2 offer a choice of various or predefined
foreground/background colours for text-based install.

I thank you for considering my request.

Sincerely,
Pierre Estrem

--