(Courriels de diversion: <abonde@desapprend-alienais.com> <lambrissees@fissure-distillons.com> <coudrons@repondit-suppletifs.com> <reverer@amortissait-renaîtront.com> <creuses@navigable-echos.com> <troues@regater-dignitaire.com> <obsequieuse@differenciation-limonadiers.com> <jouxtaient@mystificatrices-ecu.com> <regal@pacifies-fusillee.com> <astreindras@arceaux-outrerons.com> )

FaVdB a écrit :

>Martin BOUCHEZ wrote:
>

>> je vous forwarde un mail paru sur suplibre@cru.fr>>
>>cette c'est l'AFUL et non pas la FFII
>>
>>j'espere, cette fois-ci,  ne pas avoir de messages comme quoi c'est un
>>hoax  :-)
>>

>encore mes excuses pour avoir déclenché cette (mini) polémique. J'ai pour
>habitude de vérifier au mieux les informations de cette nature qui sont
>diffusées. Là j'avais emis un doute qui s'est révélé infodné. Dont acte.
>
>A+
>
>--
>FaVdB

>Les listes de diffusion occultes: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/listes/>

no problemo
l'important c'est que cette directive ne passe pas.

voici le mail de ffii qui donne les differentes facons
d'agir.

Dear FFII supporter [1],

Again we ask for your support.

The EU Council of Minister's attempt to pass the
Software Patent Directive without vote seems to
have been scuppered again, even if the A-item is
still on the agenda[2]. Now is the time to ask
that your government supports the demands by Denmark
and Poland for renegotiations in the Council and
that it resists last minute blackmail
attempts[3].

Please inform us about your participation in
actions by answering this email via reply.

[ ] I send a fax to my minister of economics or
    my representatives at the Commission according to
    http://wiki.ffii.org/LtrCons0503En

[ ] I also will enquire on the phone and report
    results to consilium-help (at) ffii.org.

[ ] I participate in the webdemo campaign
    "Please support Denmark!" http://demo.ffii.org/cons0503/ and
    "Thank Denmark!" http://www.thankdenmark.info/.

With kind regards,

-- Holger Blasum, FFII
 [2] Software patent news http://wiki.ffii.org/SwpatcninoEn Danish
Parliament obliges Minister to renegotiate software patents in Council
http://wiki.ffii.org/Dkparl050304En Agenda document
http://ue.eu.int/cms3_applications/Applications/newsRoom/LoadDocument.asp?directory=fr/intm/&filename=83997.pdf

[3] the Commission can withdraw the directive, and they have a record of
using this as a means of pressure before, see
http://swpat.ffii.org/papers/eubsa-swpat0202/plen0309/deba/#bolk.
Philips has asked for this, and patent officials in the Council tend to
like the idea.

--
Martin BOUCHEZ
C.R. INRA  de toulouse  -  Station de Biometrie et d'Intelligence Artificielle

Les listes de diffusion occultes: <URL:http://www.CULTe.org/listes/>